Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

7/30/2003

Dr Booth's office never called last night with my test results. This could mean two things: The lab didn't get them to him yet or he's trying to decide what to do with me. I hate waiting... I really hope they'll call me today, but they usually call in the evenings after they see patients so I shouldn't expect to hear until tonight... if that. I know I *could* call them, but since they see patients they wouldn't have time to call me until later anyway. I'm just anxious to get on with things.

I slept like crap last night, I'm kinda achy today but not too bad. Swelling in the leg/ankle/foot is still under control, although they still are swelling. It gets so hot at work in the afternoons and its not helping. I take a cool shower when I get home and it does help a bit as well as laying down and resting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home