Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

7/06/2005

Remicade

I had my monthly Remicade treatment yesterday and things went OK. Dr B. said to leave everything the same. I told him about all the test that Dr W. ordered for me, and he had his nurse look up the bone scan results. I am indeed slightly below normal. He needs to keep me on the low dose of prednisone which I HATE but I also want a life! So, he said to double up on my calcium as long as I stay under 1500 mg I'll be fine. So, I will take 1200 mg.

Dr. B didn't want to put me on any bone meds because they bother gastro and I'm just getting stable so its not a good idea to mess with it.

Dr W should be calling me early next week with the exact results of the other and what she wants to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home