Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

10/07/2005

Damn Blogger!

I had post all written, silly me didn't copy it first in case Blogger got hungry. Grrr. Here's the poop:

Surgery on 10/20 to remove my ovaries. Pre-op and another ultrasound next Friday. Slight/slim chance the cysts are shrinking, if so, no surgery... but we're not banking on it. We're hoping the surgery can be done lapro, but there may be complications with additional endromitriosis scarring, so they may have to do the lovely 10 inch incision again, as they did last year.

Protime results. Depsite being on 7.5 MG coumadin every day this week, it barly went up at all. 12.4/1.0 INR last week, and 13.7/1.1 INR today. The INR should be between 2 and 3. I'm on 15mg for 3 days, then back to the 7.5 and have it rechecked and go from there.

At least two things are going relatively well. Not much RA pain (outside of the normal) and the UC is doing fine.

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Shrink! Shrink! Shrink! If not then I guess you'll never have to worry about ovarian cancer. Have a great week. You'll be in my thought Friday for your ultrasound. ((hugs))

Tina

 
At 9:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you the very best of luck with all this doctor stuff. And I hope the easiest way prevails.

Cas

 
At 10:08 AM , Blogger Willow said...

Thinking of you today and wondering how you're doing.

Update when you can, sweetie! I'll keep good thoughts for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home