Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/26/2005

SHIT

After 2 weeks of waiting, 3 phone calls to the hospital to get the damn ultrasound results to my Gyno. The nurse just called and said that since the cysts are still on the ovary, they need to do a CA125 test for ovarian cancer. Isn't life great?

I'm really trying not to freak out because my head is telling me it is just normal protocal to rule it out. I wish my heart would understand it. I'm stressed to the max with school, work, and not getting enough rest and now this. Lovely.

I have my Remicade treatment on Tuesday so the nurse will fax the order to my RA doc and they'll take the blood then while taking it for my usual tests. BUT I do know that the RA nurse will call me the next day with my results (she does of all tests) so at least I'll know quickly.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger the many Bs said...

Very scary stuff, but I think you're right. They have to rule stuff out. It's probably just routine. Hang in there.

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Tina said...

Hi Karen.
I'm sorry they told you you need another test on Friday and now you have to wait until Tuesday. Lean on us, we are her for you. ((hugs))

Tina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home