Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/09/2005

Schtuff

My left shoulder has flared. I took it easy yesterday but spent most of it at the computer putting things back together. Not a good idea... but not much choice. I slept for nearly 10 hrs last night, with the ice pack on (fell asleep), and actually didn't move all night. Shoulder is still hurting but flaring down. Pain pills are my friends today!

I finally heard back from the doc's office about my protime tests. I left a message yesterday morning saying, "You're messing with my life here" and that seemed to get some attention! The nurse called me almost immediately to tell my my doc was out of town again. So she was going to ask another doc in the office what to do then called me back yesterday afternoon. He said to take 5 mg coumadin for 4 days a week, then 7.5 mg for 3 days a week. PT was OK, but INR was still a little low. I need to call Dr. B again next week to see what he wants me to do.

Over all I'm feeling really tired and more than the usual exhuastion... but then again I haven't had much sleep for the last week (except last night).

UC has been fine, and blood sugar has bounced around some but hasn't gone below 60.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I will pray for your health daily.Mine isn't the greatous either.But I give it over to the Lord in prayer. May It be the lords will.God Bless You.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home