Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/03/2005

Results

After a few days of increased coumadin, my protime is finally risen - I don't think it is where it should be though but I'll have to wait to hear from my internist. 15.4 with INR of 1.3. Of course he's out of the office until Friday so I'll call first thing then to find out what he wants me to do. The pain in my legs has finally eased and its very mild so that's a good sign.

My Remicade treatment went fine yesterday. My RA doc checked my knees and hips and there is some swelling in my knee and from moving my knee checked my hip. Pulled just a little in the joint, but most of the pain was soft tissues (in my ass). He said that several patients have been really miserable with the heatwave but its definitely doing better.

My right foot feels like its flaring, or hurts pretty bad today. I'll baby it and put some ice on it when I get home from work.

UC is fine, and my blood sugar has been level - except for last night when I forgot to take a snack with me to my Remicade appt and ended up eating later than normal. It was fine when I went to bed and again this morning.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Cady said...

hi. i found you through christine's blog. how long have you had ra? i've had it for five year and am on enbrel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home