Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

8/21/2005

Nothing Much

to report. Still waiting on calls from docs about the cysts and about my coumadin dosage. Both will get phone calls tomorrow morning from a not-too-happy patient. Great docs but I think their staff doesn't do too good of a job carrying out orders. I think patients need to be proactive in their care anyway these days.

I was bad on Friday and had some fresh tomatoes and cucumbers for lunch. I paid the price but it was worth every bite. Sometimes I just have to eat those things. Like my body craves it with every fiber of my being.

Pain has been bad off/on. Yesterday my hips were killing me, but the pain pills helped. No signs of flares this week, so that's something!

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Blogger the many Bs said...

I checked out your photos, your 100+ things, and now I'm here. That's a lot of cool stuff. You are a cool lady - way too young for all of this medical shit. Big bummer. Hang in there. You've got a great attitude. Once you finish school, you will have that accomplishment and you will be able to do some great things.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Willow said...

Karen, is the weather flipflopping by you, too? I've been having a really hard time with my hips this past week - today especially.

Gentle hugs coming your way. We're both too young for this kind of crap!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home