Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/01/2005

Negative

The ovarian cancer test came back negative, thank goodness! I don't know what I would have done if it was positive. The other tests came back too but I have no clue how to read them. I will call my gyno and make sure the results have been received.

My protime came back lower again, despite the increase in my coumadin. This is driving me nuts. I've got a call into my internist to see what he wants me to do.

The results from my RA doc, were fine. Liver is good and CBC is in good range. Remicade treatment went fine too. Just feeling the usual flu-ish and tired. It is getting better though.

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger Tina said...

Yay Karen!! I'm glad the news is good. Have a great weekend.

Tina

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger TrĂ©e said...

Karen, just discovered your site here. So glad to hear the test was negative for cancer. Take care and get some banana'a on this site. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home