Karens Health Log

Log of my health issues

9/30/2005

I'm Going to Live

I have returned from the doctor. As I suspected, I was starting bronchitus so he gave me an inhaler for that. I also have a sinus infection so he gave me nasal spray and an antibiotic for that. He said to use the humidifier at night, and if the cough gets worse then to take some cough medicine (a specific kind that I can take, over the counter) and if even worse then to call. If my fever gets to 101, then call. I was at 99.0 so the tylenol is fine.

Despite the increase in my blood thinner, my levels were the same as 4 weeks ago. He told me to increase it more and come back next Friday to have it checked again. He thinks with all the meds I'm on, and all my body goes through that it is messing with the thinners.

He told me that I'm looking wonderful, especially with all I'm going through. We talked about mysugar levels, RA, UC, and the cysts that he'll get with my gyno next week after I see her. That's about it for now. I'll get some rest and some relaxing in this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home